Sunday, June 28, 2009

1(B). Why should I write?

I am not quiet sure why I am revealing those inner most secrets, fantasies and wishes like a confession to people who don’t even know me.

But I got some clues.

Few days back I had a very narrow escape from death . I was shell shocked. At first it didnt matter. The more I thought about it the more frightening it was.

On the way back to my room I saw another person whom I am remembering to forget everyday in a second by second basis. I saw her after almost one year. That reminded me something. I had a reasonable doubt about my existence as a living being. I have read somewhere that these kind of things happens only after your death. I am taking this as a symbol from heaven. My timer is running out. It may expire at any millisecond. It’s time for some soft thinking and rough talk. Tomorrow is not in my hand. Let’s see what I can do with the today. I should raise my voice against everything which appears incorrect. I should clear all my doubts about how stuffs work and how things function on earth.

And also I should beg mercy and forgiveness to all the people who had a bad time because of me.

Recently I have the opportunity to read Kamala Das`s Book –എന്‍റെ കഥ.

She says -

” ഒരു കാല് ജീവിക്കുന്നവരുടെ ലോകത്തും മറ്റേ കാല് മരിച്ചവരുടെ ലോകത്തും ചവിട്ടുക എന്നതാണ് ഏറ്റവും പൂര്‍ണമായ നില . അപ്പോള്‍ ആ വ്യക്തിക്ക് സമനില കിട്ടുന്നു .അപ്പോള്‍ ഉള്‍ക്കാഴ്ച കൂടുതല്‍ അഗാധമാവുന്നു .ഭയപ്പെടാന്‍ ഒന്നുമില്ല . “

When somebody asked her about why she writes her autobiography in such a young age she said-
” ഒരാള്‍ നൂറ്റിയിരുപതു വയസ്സ് വരെ ജീവിച്ചാലും അറുപതു വയസ്സ് വരെ ജീവിച്ചാലും അല്ല മുപ്പതു വയസ്സ് വരെ ജീവിച്ചാലും അയാളുടെ ജീവിതം ഒരു മനുഷ്യജന്മം എന്ന നിലയില്‍ പൂര്‍ണമായിരിക്കും .അതിനു ആദിയും മധ്യവും അവസാനവും ഉണ്ടായിരിക്കും .അതില്‍ സുഖവും ദുഖവും സൌന്ദര്യവും വിധിച്ച പാകത്തില്‍ വിലയിതമായിരിക്കും. “

So here I am. Let me quote from bible -

കേള്‍ക്കാന്‍ ചെവിയുള്ളവന്‍ കേള്‍ക്കട്ടെ !! കാണാന്‍ കണ്ണുള്ളവന്‍ കാണട്ടെ !!. സത്യം സത്യമായി ഞാന്‍ നിങ്ങളോട് പറയുന്നു…..

And here we go.