Sunday, June 28, 2009

4(B) Movies

Once I talked about Fridays. So at the end of each Friday I make sure I have a couple of movies either bought from Moserbaer shop or downloaded from internet. Today I downloaded and saw a Tamil movie which deals with movie piracy. What a pathetic coincidence!

I prefer to watch movies in the computer because I have more options like pause, play, stop or resume compared to a theater’s. Another thing is when there are no one near I can laugh exactly like I feel. I can cry exactly like I feel. Without any inhibitions. Watching a sensible movie is not sensible if you are "just" watch it. We shouldn’t just watch it. We should feel it with all our senses. On last Friday I saw an old Malayalam movie called “Thaniyavarthanam”. I cried like a frightened kid in the crowd.

But I enjoyed every bit of it. It was a very touching movie. Last time I was completely lost in crowd with the film “Tare zamin par”.

I always regard movies with great respect. Regional movies are the best way to know the culture. Your entry point of an amazing world which you never knew existed.

0 comments: